December 11, 2017, 08:56:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Ships  (Read 53 times)
Rooster

« on: December 06, 2017, 06:32:24 PM »

Twenty eight ghost ships, actually fishing boats, have washed ashore on the Japanese coast this year. In past months the boats have showed up empty but they are now showing up with skeletal remains inside the boats. It is 650 and miles between the mainlands of the two country's and it;s been reported that N. Koreans are living on 300 grams of food per day. It appears that the N. Korean fishermen are pushing themselves beyond a 200 mile limit attempting to reach richer fisher grounds. Again, it appears the men and their equipment are not able to hold up to these punishing trips. Sanctions.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
vector001

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »

that sounds like nonsense.

vec

Some people bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

Some people bring swim fins to the knife fight, watch the other idiots kill each other, then take their stuff and swim happily out of zombie range.
Quill

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »

Any North Korean with half a brain that could get that far away from tubby would head for any port other than home. I doubt tubby allows anyone that far away.

What's over the next hill?
vector001

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:05:58 PM »

Any North Korean with half a brain that could get that far away from tubby would head for any port other than home. I doubt tubby allows anyone that far away.

something is definitely fishy.

vec

Some people bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

Some people bring swim fins to the knife fight, watch the other idiots kill each other, then take their stuff and swim happily out of zombie range.
Rooster

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:40 PM »

I went back and re-read the article on Fox News and couldn't dig anything else out of it, other than 18 bodies have washed ashore in separate, decrepit boats and the N. Korean analysts say that Kim Jung Un has sold some of the N. Korean fishing rights in the Yellow Sea to China for need of funds and forced the N. Korean fisherman to turn to fishing in the Sea of Japan. The "experts" consulted for the Fox article, want us to believe that US sanctions and in turn Jung Un, are starving his people to death and that due to the need of food, the fishermen are simply pushing themselves and their small boats beyond their capabilities.

Rooster
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:38:32 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
deerstalker

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 01:51:58 AM »

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/north-korean-ghost-boats-bodies-wash-up-on-japans-shores/news-story/296121a3b0109a163c009bb46d6326be

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201712050044.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-04/japan-finds-ghost-ship-3-bodies-believed-to-be-n-korean
Quill

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 08:42:10 AM »

We are not doubting there is a news story.
Just doesn't jibe with North Korea's mindset.

What's over the next hill?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting