December 11, 2017, 08:57:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dig your bunker  (Read 108 times)
deerstalker

« on: November 29, 2017, 02:44:29 AM »

Now......... Undecided

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/28/report-north-korea-launches-ballistic-missile/901963001/
Bill S

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 11:46:29 AM »

A couple of things...

First, just how many of them do they have?

Second, how many are ready to launch?

Third, how many actually have warheads?

And fourth and most important, will they work?

Just because you have demonstrated the possibility that you might have the capability, doesn't mean you will have a functioning nuclear program with working missiles set up and ready to go.  Or will have for the foreseeable future.

Or that you will be allowed to build them.   
Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 07:24:26 PM »

is your area target rich/worthy...

Dude

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
Rooster

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »

A couple of things...

First, just how many of them do they have?

Second, how many are ready to launch?

Third, how many actually have warheads?

And fourth and most important, will they work?

Just because you have demonstrated the possibility that you might have the capability, doesn't mean you will have a functioning nuclear program with working missiles set up and ready to go.  Or will have for the foreseeable future.

Or that you will be allowed to build them.   

There's a Judge Napolitano on Fox News that says he has a friend that is a scientist that says that there in no way on earth that the N. Koreans have the ability or scientific capability to build and launch a missile such as the last one fired yesterday. That would mean that the missile came from one of two places, China or Russia, which is a bit spine chilling to me because if that is true, we are being played by as fools by two or three countries, one of which may be of no nuclear threat whatsoever. Surely the Pentagon has detailed information as to the source of the Korean missiles.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Combat-Trout

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 08:46:07 PM »

The NK, Iranians, and pakis have been collaborating on these for decades, with avoiding death being a quality measure, thereís no reason not to think they can do it. Typically our arrogance claiming ďthey canítĒ has been proven wrong again and again, we should be nipping these things in the bud but for the last decade have handled Iran and paki with kid gloves and they have the resources and technology to build a lot of stuff... I understand even bees are capable of flight regardless of proofs to the contrary...

Summarily dismissing an enemy as dedicated to insanity is not a good plan. Sure, we take the high road and donít do anything stupid, but since weíre on the hugh ground letís maintain a clear sight picture.

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Bill S

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »

CT is correct. 

A lot of the data that those three countries got came from China, they are letting patsies test their platforms.  When's the last time you heard about China testing a missile?

Give someone else the data, let them spend the money to develop the final product, you get to see if it works or not for nothing. 
Combat-Trout

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 07:59:01 AM »

China tests all the time, just like us, the Russians, the Indians, the brits, etc... itís just not news because itís expected. Thereís no reason for the Chinese to use nk as a testing ground, the Chinese have all our technology and data, they can build to our prints.

The Iran, paki, nk, syria team has long been financed by oil and our lack of concern. It got shut down for a while under  yah, he took the Israelis off leash and they did some urban renewal at a Syrian reactor. But itís been hands off under uncle O,

We created the game, havenít played by the rules, and now anyone with a firing synapse should be able to see where this goes... eerily quiet for a few hours, then chaotic and loud

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
vector001

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 11:17:01 AM »

let's kill them all.

vec

Some people bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

Some people bring swim fins to the knife fight, watch the other idiots kill each other, then take their stuff and swim happily out of zombie range.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting