January 17, 2018, 03:15:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: California  (Read 87 times)
Rooster

« on: November 14, 2017, 10:04:36 AM »

Well, there's hope, maybe not much but California will become a sanctuary state on Jan. 1, 2018. And yet there are 40 of California's 58 Sheriffs that have opposed in writing, the law designating Calif. a sanctuary state. Maybe somehow, rationality will gain a foothold and good old fashioned common sense will prove it's value again.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 03:05:05 PM »

the govamanure  is still moonbeam , wont happen

Dude

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
vector001

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

people outside of California don't realize we wrote the book on open secrets - wait for the backlash, no one will be caught or persecuted, just business as usual.

you can't piss off law enforcement openly and expect no consequences.

kind of a reverse corruption.

vec

Some people bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

Some people bring swim fins to the knife fight, watch the other idiots kill each other, then take their stuff and swim happily out of zombie range.
Rooster

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 06:34:43 PM »

More news from California includes the fact that there is an outbreak of Hepetitus A due to the close to 50,000 homeless residents defecating on the LA city streets. This is happening because of the lack of toilets, soap and water. There are 2800 toilets and 800 urinals throughout the LA park systems but most are locked up at night. For instance, nine toilets, after dark, are left available for 1777 homeless residents in an area know as Skid Row. Another popular area for the homeless is Venice, where again, there are nine toilets available at night, for the 1000 homeless residents. Lets see, 21st century, running water, port-a potties, aw, what the heck, just give the areas sanctuary status and let them poop themselves to death.  Cool

Rooster
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:01:31 AM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
deerstalker

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 04:02:39 AM »

50,000 homeless residents defecating on the LA city streets.

Plumbing & mosquito control have caused the population crisis that afflicts the globe IMO 
Bill S

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 09:28:06 AM »

Amazing that the Dems are talking about States Rights again.  Pretty sure the last time the Dems pushed States Rights, they were trying to preserve slavery and we ended up with the Civil War
Combat-Trout

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 06:34:03 PM »

Amazing that the Dems are talking about States Rights again.  Pretty sure the last time the Dems pushed States Rights, they were trying to preserve slavery and we ended up with the Civil War

Let it simmer a bit longer...

Itís hard to plan for two outcomes, one total collapse versus slow boil...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting