November 19, 2017, 08:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ESSIAC?  (Read 94 times)
Petzlglyph

« on: October 31, 2017, 10:48:57 PM »

I currently have two relatives with cancer, just lost two others and my oldest pup has lung cancer.  I've started doing research into an herbal remedy for cancer called Essiac.  It was used in the early 1900's in Canada and apparently had a good track record but was slowly forced out by big Med. and Pharma.  I just started on a book based on the files and records of the original clinic that was providing the remedy.  I've assembled the primary herbs and will be starting a trial on my dog.

Just wondering if anyone else has any info or experience with it?

The lower the level of preparation, the higher the odds of being hopelessly lost!    Knowledge is like fertilizer, it won't do you any good unless you spread it around.
vector001

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 12:36:44 AM »

no experience with it, but i agree a lot of stuff has been suppressed.

it would be interesting if you could intubate and fill the dog's lungs with an alkaline solution, one lobe at a time, so he didn't drown. cancer hates alkaline.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Combat-Trout

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 05:23:35 AM »

I currently have two relatives with cancer, just lost two others and my oldest pup has lung cancer.  I've started doing research into an herbal remedy for cancer called Essiac.  It was used in the early 1900's in Canada and apparently had a good track record but was slowly forced out by big Med. and Pharma.  I just started on a book based on the files and records of the original clinic that was providing the remedy.  I've assembled the primary herbs and will be starting a trial on my dog.

Just wondering if anyone else has any info or experience with it?

It would be interesting to see what you found... I believe there’s a lot of solutions that are suppressed for the sake of profit, cures don’t make quarterly reports, treatment does.

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Bill S

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 09:18:43 AM »

And the more complex the treatment, the better.  That way, you can't grow the treatment, yourself.  Or even have it done without a major hospital.
Petzlglyph

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 12:01:47 PM »

If you want to check into it this site has a lot of info: http://www.healthfreedom.info/essiac_info.htm

The lower the level of preparation, the higher the odds of being hopelessly lost!    Knowledge is like fertilizer, it won't do you any good unless you spread it around.
Dodys

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 12:33:47 AM »

Very Interesting Ken,Thanks for the info on that!
Petzlglyph

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »

And the more complex the treatment, the better.  That way, you can't grow the treatment, yourself.  Or even have it done without a major hospital.

Exactly!  It seems like they won't/can't even diagnose you till you have been run through 6 million dollars worth of test equipment.  That's why I try to exhaust every alternative first before proceeding with prescribed medicine.
This is not the exact quote I was looking for but it comes close (not sure who coined it): "a free and virtuous society has three legs: a free economy, a virtuous citizenry, and a political system grounded in accountability and responsibility".
In other words you have no choice but to build your own stool because as a whole we are neither a free nor virtuous society and all three legs of the chair are either missing or just a vapor in our current system (IMHO).

Gave Sierra (Chocolate Lab that came with me to DT12) her first dose this morning.  Have an xray of current condition and will recheck in 3 months if all goes well.  I tried some of the tea myself and it tastes a little bit like the water asparagus was cooked in.

Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »

my sister in law who had cancer of the lungs has just been declared cancer free...

she ate no sugar in any form including no flour.. or starches like taters , etc.. i think that helped but she did have chemo and radiation.. vegges and fruit  ... we are so happy , my evil other half has lost 3 sisters to cancer already... 

Dude

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting