September 23, 2017, 07:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calif. keep your 10+ Mags, for now  (Read 155 times)
Petzlglyph

« on: August 29, 2017, 12:36:58 AM »

A glimmer of sanity, just in-country from Vec's AO.  Judge blocks large cap mag confiscation

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-magazine-ban-20170629-story.html

ETA: sorry kind of old news ( last month ) but didn't see anyone mention it
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:39:18 AM by Petzlglyph » Logged

The lower the level of preparation, the higher the odds of being hopelessly lost!    Knowledge is like fertilizer, it won't do you any good unless you spread it around.
vector001

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 12:32:04 PM »

what's really upsetting is that so much garbage argument was recorded in the court's archives. that garbage will be used out of context in future legal actions as precedent for more confiscation.

a lot of damage has already been done too, because a bunch of pussies destroyed their standard capacity magazines.

it's over folks. if you really care, send standard capacity magazines to California residents in the US Mail.

i am sure the Californians would gladly pay for them. no reason not to do it except for personal cowardice at this point.

it's legal! and it's Constitutional!

if not, stop fooling yourself if you think your guns are what the Constitution says they are for, turn in your guns or bury them, you don't have the balls necessary to turn this thing IMHO.

importing ammo will be illegal in California this coming January.

yawn.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Petzlglyph

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 12:48:11 AM »

Not sure I follow, are you painting with a broad brush talking about people in general?  Or are you saying that if I don't send you Mags I'm a "coward"?

The lower the level of preparation, the higher the odds of being hopelessly lost!    Knowledge is like fertilizer, it won't do you any good unless you spread it around.
deerstalker

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 07:58:09 AM »

it's over folks.

"It ain't over till it's over."  Smiley
vector001

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 01:37:11 PM »

Not sure I follow, are you painting with a broad brush talking about people in general?  Or are you saying that if I don't send you Mags I'm a "coward"?

i wasn't that personal.

but yeah, if someone who has the chance to send a PMag to a fellow patriot in California, especially when the Californian in question will be glad to pay the going rate (-cough- PSA 10 PMags for 90 bucks, shipped -cough) - then yeah, that sure looks like a coward to these vector eyes.... he's not a red-blooded American at least, ...if ya math it out he might not be a coward i guess if he is a communist that doesn't want to help the early resistance....

it's Constitutional. USPS does it all the time.  Cool

so why wouldn't they? if you had to bet...;

cowardice IMO.

vec

Contact -

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka
Lynch Mob

Redneck Iconoclast

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:47:19 AM »

I concur with Vec. Back when I was buying mags (due to my superior intelligence and foresight) there were some businesses that flat out refused to ship to Cali. Others had no problem with it and it actually never came up. I have gotten more particular with who I will do business with. As an aside, I have lots of mags now and consider myself something of a mag fairy, dusting deserving people with mags...

Pacifism is the abdication of life.()
Civility is over-rated.()
The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea.
-Isak Dinesen.
vector001

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 01:08:09 PM »

I concur with Vec. Back when I was buying mags (due to my superior intelligence and foresight) there were some businesses that flat out refused to ship to Cali. Others had no problem with it and it actually never came up. I have gotten more particular with who I will do business with. As an aside, I have lots of mags now and consider myself something of a mag fairy, dusting deserving people with mags...

no coward was butthurt during the making of this message.

vec

Contact -

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
Bill S

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 04:35:55 PM »

Well, I don't know what the exact laws that the VI's have and what sort of protections the citizens have but I guarondamntee that the leaders of one political party is watching this and seeing what happens.  I suspect that it may be coming to an area near you.  I figure it will start in the major cities on both coasts, with local laws first, then state laws, before it starts attempting to go nation wide.

How many times have the VI been hit by hurricanes?  Why is this one different?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting