December 12, 2017, 08:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifth Magazine  (Read 93 times)
Rooster

« on: August 12, 2017, 12:33:51 PM »

The fifth magazine for my BM59 is at the P.O., they close at 10:00 am on Sat. and I slept late, it's locked up and safe so I'll pick it up Mon. I'm gonna stop at five.

Rooster
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:16:05 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Bill S

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »

I thought you were talking about the Naval Magazine at the Firth of Forth... Grin
Rooster

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:21:24 PM »

Misspelling and aging eyes. I apologize.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Rooster

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 06:02:36 PM »

I picked up the fifth magazine today at the P.O. Box One in the gun and I've got quality molle pouches that will hold two each, one pouch on each side. The light bulb just came on and I remembered that I have a chest rig that will hold both pouches. You can attach it to the shoulder straps of a back pack and get some balance in weight.

Rooster

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting