November 20, 2017, 03:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Utah's biggest  (Read 233 times)
deerstalker

« on: August 07, 2017, 05:26:10 AM »

Mushroom 

http://fox13now.com/2017/07/31/kamas-man-finds-utahs-biggest-mushroom-breaking-sons-record/
Combat-Trout

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »

On behalf of Utah, please accept our apologies... we often have trouble identifying what is real news...

it won't be long before we have crackpots from the coast stomping through here looking for magic mushrooms....

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Rooster

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 11:06:06 PM »

Might draw Grace Slick and the Jefferson Airplane into residency, incorporate White Rabbit as the state song and live happily ever after. Well, almost.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting