November 19, 2017, 08:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's Texas section of The Wall  (Read 74 times)
Rooster

« on: July 16, 2017, 07:25:51 PM »

Trump's, I should say our, section of the wall is scheduled to begin construction in Texas in Jan. of 2018. They've already drilled for soil content and testing.
The section of wall will pass through the Santa Ana National Wildlife refuge because the land is owned by the Fed. Govern, meaning Trump won't have to negotiate with private land owners. At least 1241 mi. of the southern Texas border is privately owned. The wall will consist of an 18 ft levee wall through 3 miles of the refuge. Customs and Border Protection has prioritized 28 mi. of levee wall and 32 mi. in the Rio Grande system plus 14 mi. of replacement wall near San Diego.
 I don't know why the Govern. hasn't contacted DT for Patrol Duties. If we're called for support, I suggest Barbarism, a head hung off the wall every mi. or  two has got to spell no trespassing, even in Spanish.

Rooster

I failed to include the fact that the 18 ft. wall will sit atop a concrete base but I can find no facts as to the depth of the concrete base which seems critically important as to deter tunneling.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:36:32 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 10:36:03 PM »

time to get some tunnel machines to sell to the cartels , oh wait they already have those.. never mind... 

DUDE

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
deerstalker

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:02:28 AM »

time to get some tunnel machines to sell to the cartels ,

One of these should do it.......... Cheesy

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/military-tunnel-boring-machines-construct-underground-cities-and-nuclear-proof-subterranean-installationss-pictures-of-13-million-boring-machine-2590260.html
Drivebytrucker

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 03:40:39 PM »

Finally! He's going to do something.
Way to grab life by the pussy!   
deerstalker

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 07:57:11 AM »

A friend recently bought two 3D cat targets at a local gun show,................... as he was leaving a young police woman commented, that it was the first time she'd seen two pussies in a bag at an event like that Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting