November 19, 2017, 08:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 94L  (Read 182 times)
Rooster

« on: July 04, 2017, 10:04:23 AM »

Invest 94L is out in the Atlantic right now and has been given an 80% chance of developing into a Tropical Depression or Storm. It is headed for and will reach the Lesser Antilles by the weekend. In the last 24 hours, it has been tracking in a slightly southerly direction, so if you live in Florida, keep your eyes open as to the progress of this storm.

Rooster

Edited to add that the heat index here in the Texas coastal bend is projected to be 110 to 115 degrees until 7:00 P.M. tonight.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:51:53 AM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Rooster

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 09:04:02 AM »

Invest 94L is now Tropical Depression TD 4 and headed for the southeastern US but it is not expected to grow as it is fighting warm air and wind shear as it crosses the Atlantic.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting