June 24, 2017, 08:45:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weiner to plead guilty  (Read 81 times)
Rooster

« on: May 19, 2017, 11:10:57 AM »

Anthony Weiner, former Demo. congressman has plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a 15 yr. old girl in NC. He has agreed to not appear any sentence between 21 and 27 mo, although he could face no jail time on up to 10 yrs in prison. He will have to register as a sex offender.

Rooster

Edited: should read appeal any sentence.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:19:41 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vaya con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Quill

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »

Dirty perv.

What's over the next hill?
Bill S

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 02:46:24 PM »

Quill, he IS a politician...
Rooster

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »

The Weiner is fried Q. As you may know, his wife, Huma Abedin, introduced to Weiner by Hillary, has now filed for divorce. Again, as you probably know, she developed the habit of feeding her emails into Weiner's computer for print out. What's that old expression about "the tangled web they weave." Rotten Q, Washington is full of rotten eggs.

Rooster

Edited to include rotten eggs and stupid people. Witness Susan Rice, National Security Adviser who has in interviews, all but that admitted she uncovered US citizens without obtaining a warrant. If she is guilty of an offense, why would a person who has attained success beyond what most people never aspire to, throw away values that apparently she may never have had. Power and it's temptation to open the pathway into corruption.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:48:16 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vaya con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Quill

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

Quill, he IS a politician...

Yeah, they are more rotten when they mess with kids. As to computer problems,  I doubt 3/4 of them really understand computer security. Obviously don't understand phone security.  I also doubt Hillary or his wife knew of his real perv predilection. Like business and Hollywood there are levels that are not looked into deeply. There are likely many more out there that will never be known or won't be known until they are in someone's scrutiny cross hairs.

What's over the next hill?
Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 06:16:01 PM »

gee give them a BREAK .. LOL... break them in prison ... wait till bubba makes you a wife wiener  wiener you might like it

Dude

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
MountainManIndy

My Road to Somewhere Else

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »

gee give them a BREAK .. LOL... break them in prison ... wait till bubba makes you a wife wiener  wiener you might like it

Dude
Oh that's OK...

He'll go to prison...request a taxpayer funded sex reassignment, and change his name to  'Ima' ...

Now for your consideration - the new 'Ima' Weiner could be compelled to testify against his former wife (well once the divorce is final of course)...for a reduced prison sentence.

Lady Karma has GOT to be laughing her buns off...
All the VERY BEST!
~Indy

"All that is necessary for the Truimph of Evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

If you read and speak English - thank a teacher. If you write and speak your mind - thank those who serve in the military.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you want to be immortal - either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing about" - Ben Franklin ['or don't die' - Woody Allen]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting