October 23, 2017, 05:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile, over in Vec's neck of the "woods"....  (Read 151 times)
oldgeekster1

« on: April 20, 2017, 02:38:49 PM »

Saw ya had a bit of a traffic jam over in Coronado this morning.  Turned on the scanner and it made for an interesting "communications drill".

Sucker is in custody, we'll get the rest of the story as time goes forward... (Maybe). 

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/20/driver-claimed-to-have-bomb-in-trunk-prompting-shutdown-navy-says/

Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka
Lynch Mob

Redneck Iconoclast

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 02:51:25 PM »

Maybe the driver was speaking euphemistically?

Pacifism is the abdication of life.()
Civility is over-rated.()
The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea.
-Isak Dinesen.
Egregious Ed

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 03:38:37 PM »

Would silicone be considered an inert loading or live warshot?
Quill

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 04:00:41 PM »

There is not much of a way to measure stupid crazy. I don't mean as a slam against those with serious mental health problems who struggle for a normal life.

What's over the next hill?
Rooster

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 04:46:20 PM »

Give him to Vec for a week of mental adjustment. Kindness and compassion are just fine, an occasional moment or two of wishing you'd never been born might be helpful too.

Rooster
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:11:22 PM by Rooster » Logged

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
oldgeekster1

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 05:21:57 PM »

Give him to Vec for a week of mental adjustment. Kindness and compassion are just fine, an occasional moment or two of wishing you'd never been born might be helpful too.

Rooster

A whole week?  I'm fairly certain the vector has any one of at least 10 different "cures" that wouldn't require more than 10 seconds. 

(So many souls to save, so little time).

Rooster

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 06:36:26 PM »

Rooster

A whole week?  I'm fairly certain the vector has any one of at least 10 different "cures" that wouldn't require more than 10 seconds. 

(So many souls to save, so little time).

Bully.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Quill

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »

More like the Lawman Reverend Brown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQpjCS14XY

What's over the next hill?
vector001

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 08:57:06 PM »

some sentries are better than others.

i once knocked the pants off of a full bird Marine Colonel.

if this turkey rolled up on my watch and said that he had a bomb anywhere west of the Mississippi and south of Sacramento, he'd have two A2 flash hider burns on what was left of his face shortly after the last 'b' in "bomb".

this is the second threat here in two weeks.

we're being probed.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Rooster

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 09:39:44 PM »

That's interesting that you say that, there was a report on the news today from France that the Authorities feel like the area's or locations being hit by the terrorists have been and are being cased.

Rooster

Rooster

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 09:40:50 PM »

More like the Lawman Reverend Brown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQpjCS14XY

I liked that one Quill.

Rooster

deerstalker

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 06:13:01 AM »

......the Authorities feel like the area's or locations being hit by the terrorists have been and are being cased.

Of course .............. that's  inevitable Smiley

Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do Wink

Then consider what Vec might do Huh?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:28:11 AM by deerstalker » Logged
deerstalker

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 06:21:55 AM »

......... stupid crazy.

Which is also statistically inevitable Roll Eyes 
Combat-Trout

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 07:31:42 AM »

some sentries are better than others.

i once knocked the pants off of a full bird Marine Colonel.

if this turkey rolled up on my watch and said that he had a bomb anywhere west of the Mississippi and south of Sacramento, he'd have two A2 flash hider burns on what was left of his face shortly after the last 'b' in "bomb".

this is the second threat here in two weeks.

we're being probed.

vec

Not surprising... the media portrays these people as mentally in and crazy... they're soldiers. Not the best trained or equipped, but they have simple missions and don't care about going home. Their controllers have training in operations and logistics, they launch these guys like we launch cruise misses. There's no reason to believe that they wouldn't do target recon... and really false alarms do a lot to lower security in many cases... and they're great for diversionary plans too...

Stay frosty...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:22:48 AM by Combat-Trout » Logged

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Rooster

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 11:13:54 AM »

......the Authorities feel like the area's or locations being hit by the terrorists have been and are being cased.

Of course .............. that's  inevitable Smiley

Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do Wink

Then consider what Vec might do Huh?

DS, that's the interesting thing about Vec, nobody knows exactly what he would do, but my crystal ball says it but it would be swift, decisive and final. Brutal is a wonderful word, once you really crack the bean, it can be difficult to get it to keep good time again. But like he said, one quick one to the cerebrum would probably save the living a lot of legal headaches.

Rooster

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting