October 21, 2017, 09:42:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magpul Tejas gun belt  (Read 193 times)
Rooster

« on: April 18, 2017, 05:55:48 PM »

I bought a chocolate Magpul Tejas Gun Belt last night. It's new on the market, is made from bull hide with a reinforced polymer interior that is "supportive yet flexible." It's made in America, El Paso, Texas. I've been wearing a good quality leather jeans belt but dealing with sag. Also I've gone from appendix carry to 3/4 o'clock carry which has turned out to be much more comfortable and every bit, if not more concealable than the appendix position.
 Don't mess with Texas

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Bill S

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:46:43 PM »

Cooper is the first person that pointed out, sometime back in the early 80's if I remember correctly, that if you didn't have a good belt, no matter what kind of holster you had, carrying would be uncomfortable.
Rooster

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 04:40:55 PM »

I just want to share that I've been wearing the Magpul gun belt for about a month now and even with not having had a lot of experience with them, I'm thinking that this is a good one. I carry all steel Colts in leather holsters, IWB and BTB, at 4:00 on the right side and a single magazine in a leather pouch on the left. The weight doesn't tax the belt at all and I can sense a certain amount of quality.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
vector001

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting