August 17, 2017, 04:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: M3A1  (Read 387 times)
Combat-Trout

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »

Personally I liked it when the Finns to dead Russians and stood them up to freak out Russian soldiers. Also where the story of Russians freezing in place before they could hit the ground dead. My kind of work.

By the way, I thought snipers kills were listed as confirmed sniper shot kills? They have larger kill records but they have confirmed sipper kills which are seperate.

That's generally true, the bean counters was proof to tally a confirmation. That's a different number than what you did because it was your job...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Quill

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »

Personally I liked it when the Finns to dead Russians and stood them up to freak out Russian soldiers. Also where the story of Russians freezing in place before they could hit the ground dead. My kind of work.

By the way, I thought snipers kills were listed as confirmed sniper shot kills? They have larger kill records but they have confirmed sipper kills which are seperate.

That's generally true, the bean counters was proof to tally a confirmation. That's a different number than what you did because it was your job...

Dang I said sipper kills. There is a whole lot of ways to have fun with that.

What's over the next hill?
deerstalker

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 07:12:49 AM »

Sometimes quantity is a quality all its own...

WWII proved that
Quill

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »

Sometimes quantity is a quality all its own...

WWII proved that

Enter the Sherman, the Sten and others. The M3 would have been great earlier in the war to drop into Risistance fighters.  If they wanted better then they could take it from the enemy. Ambushes in rural or urban areas would have been devastating. Fairly concealable on a person or in other hiding places. Very little training needed so that even women could fire it.

Bill S

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2017, 07:25:49 PM »

But they didn't do mass weapon drops because the French Government in Exile didn't want to worry about policing up thousands of automatic weapons after the war.
deerstalker

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 02:36:09 AM »

Very little training needed so that even women could fire it.

In a modern workplace ............that's a duck & cover moment right there Wink Cheesy
Combat-Trout

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:14 AM »

Very little training needed so that even women could fire it.

In a modern workplace ............that's a duck & cover moment right there Wink Cheesy

Yep, I think that's fails the legal check... please report to HR, where you will be given a stern talk about equality and your tendency to be a male oppressor...

Lmao!

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Quill

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »

Wouldn't be my first trip there.
They planned drops but never got around to it. Probably thought arming De Gaulle was a big enough problem. Talk about not having a leader to choose from, so you kick the compost pile till you find something.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting