October 22, 2017, 08:40:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Pill  (Read 583 times)
deerstalker

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 10:47:21 PM »

Sorry for the horrible subject matter but I have wondered.

No reason to be sorry, I imagine every person on the planet has considered such matters ...........there's lots of historic precident Wink Cheesy

What would Dexter do  Huh? Undecided

http://www.sho.com/dexter
Rooster

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »

Cremation, unless DNA can be withdrawn from ashes at which point, surely there is some chemical, that when mixed with the ashes would destroy the DNA. But I'm not a chemist.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
deerstalker

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 12:25:30 AM »

Some lying dogs are best left asleep I reckon Rooster Roll Eyes Cheesy
vector001

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 12:20:12 PM »

Cremation, unless DNA can be withdrawn from ashes at which point, surely there is some chemical, that when mixed with the ashes would destroy the DNA. But I'm not a chemist.

Rooster

my mexican assassin acquaintances used to use a lot of lye.

i doubt a 55 gallon drum of any given acid that was easily producible or attainable, would allow DNA to escape over time.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
MountainManIndy

My Road to Somewhere Else

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 09:51:54 PM »

Even worse, tell them that you'll pray they find peace... wow, they go up like piņon pines in august!

Although that works...my current favorite when occasionally confronted ...I'll just look, maybe make a comment, smile and do what I call a 'Colombo' (from the TV series character) ... shake my head,  start to walk away, stop and turn and simply say 'I bet you voted Obama too...' now occasionally modified to 'I bet you voted for Hillary too...' - and walk off as they have a complete and utter meltdown... seems they can't think of enough cuss words quick enough as they sputter and choke    

Sometimes being an older fart is fun, you enjoy the simple things

All the VERY BEST!
~Indy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:54:08 PM by MountainManIndy » Logged

"All that is necessary for the Truimph of Evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

If you read and speak English - thank a teacher. If you write and speak your mind - thank those who serve in the military.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you want to be immortal - either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing about" - Ben Franklin ['or don't die' - Woody Allen]
Bill S

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 11:30:50 AM »

Watch out where you dump the acid.  Usually kidney stones survive.  As does parts of the stomach lining.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting