August 19, 2017, 11:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: new virus for release  (Read 755 times)
Rooster

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 03:48:15 PM »

If the mutant zombie strain makes it over here, I hope that they're big enough that we can saddle 'em up, I'd like to ride one up to San Antonio. Yippee yi yo Kayah!

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
Combat-Trout

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 06:19:43 PM »

If the mutant zombie strain makes it over here, I hope that they're big enough that we can saddle 'em up, I'd like to ride one up to San Antonio. Yippee yi yo Kayah!

Rooster

I could ride a bunny all day/night long...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Rooster

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 07:40:51 PM »

I'm gettin' a little old CT, probably an hour or two would be enough for me.

Rooster

I can be just as angry at the jihadists for wanting to kill me, as they are angry with me for being an American.

Yo soy un Indio Americano

Vayo con dios mi amigos en la fe

Someday, the highest peak on the tallest mountain on earth, may be nothing more than a grain of sand on the beach.
deerstalker

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 06:03:57 AM »

You have no domestic rabbit production!

There is some now, but struggling far as I can tell Undecided
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:13:54 AM by deerstalker » Logged
Combat-Trout

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 10:50:11 AM »

You have no domestic rabbit production!

There is some now, but struggling far as I can tell Undecided

Hard to build a business on it when the govt keeps killing them all off...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting