August 19, 2017, 11:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top end survival  (Read 807 times)
Bill S

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 09:24:19 AM »

Mindset.

Those guys and gals don't have it.  They are playing. 

That makes them a source of high end supplies and some great trading material. 

And if they have flunkies that are for real, why do they think that they will stay flunkies afterwards?
vector001

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 11:53:33 AM »

Mindset.

And if they have flunkies that are for real, why do they think that they will stay flunkies afterwards?

i was looking at that yokel's camouflage clothing in the article.

brand new. that, and a billy goat beard is a big tip off - anyone who wears an extra handle on their face has never faced someone like me. i bet he'd be screaming at me while i walked up to shake his hand.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
deerstalker

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »

The super rich I've dealt with often spend very little time on their boats or in their holiday houses (or bunkers) it's the staff who are there all the time. Wink

Quill

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »

The super rich I've dealt with often spend very little time on their boats or in their holiday houses (or bunkers) it's the staff who are there all the time. Wink

It's funny because their culture didn't use to be that way. Some would spend a month in a fish camp.

What's over the next hill?
deerstalker

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 05:15:38 PM »

It's funny because their culture didn't use to be that way. Some would spend a month in a fish camp.

We are all generalizing ....................I'm sure many have lots of time off & I'm not going to name anyone.

Other than to say that Warren Buffet seems very down to earth but not an outdoors man far as I can tell.  Roll Eyes

vector001

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 06:32:56 PM »

We are all generalizing ....................I'm sure many have lots of time off & I'm not going to name anyone.

hey now, i had a hard weekend of solid work this month....

vec

Contact -

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
deerstalker

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 06:39:46 PM »

.......... i had a hard weekend of solid work this month....

Invigorating, isn't it ............. 

Sounds like you're a temporarily underutilized asset Vec Wink

vector001

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 08:17:07 PM »

.......... i had a hard weekend of solid work this month....

Invigorating, isn't it ............. 

Sounds like you're a temporarily underutilized asset Vec Wink

Hell breaks loose on Friday for a couple weeks... i am itchin' to get somewhere....

vec

Contact -

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
deerstalker

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 08:38:08 PM »

Hell breaks loose on Friday for a couple weeks... i am itchin' to get somewhere....

Dude McLean
Lynch Mob

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 11:06:31 PM »

reading the article i kept thinking these folks .. or most of them are just  collectors  just like pickers... they got it but now what put it on display... oh good we gotcha...

but how to use the stuff is another thing .. and what is the real payoff for their private army... oh i know just take over and be pirates .. hey man its all ours now ...

you only work for a king for so long until one grows tired of the heel grinding...  and rebels ... 

Dude

I have been where the hand of man has never set foot...
I'm not in  here with you , you are in here with me!...
 Of course I'm out of my mind , it's dark and scary in there...
Be a DirtBag and Fill it by Owning the Skills...
http://dirttimedude.blogspot.com visit my blog
"I have sat in the front row of hell and spit in the devils eye, first the right then the left.
 I have lived my life in such a manner that when I roll out of bed in the morning and my feet hit the floor , the devils reaction is .. oh shit!!.. he's awake!!!.
deerstalker

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 03:58:04 AM »

most of them are just  collectors 

I think so
Bill S

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »

How do the super rich plan to pay everyone if there is a meltdown?

We have fiat currency, it's valuable because everybody agrees that it is valuable.

If everything stops working, say due to a financial collapse, just how valuable is that currency now?  Remember Germany after WW1, when it was cheaper to burn currency than wood?  Or Zimbabwe now, where they just stopped making money because they were up to 10 million for a loaf of bread?

Just how loyal do you suppose the flunkies would be if they get told they won't get paid and have to scrounge for themselves and their families while serving regular meals to the super rich? 

These guys expect loyalty upwards, they have to do some loyalty downwards for a while before they really get it.
Combat-Trout

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »

Other than to say that Warren Buffet seems very down to earth but not an outdoors man far as I can tell.  Roll Eyes

Hey now, I work my fourish days a week...

I'm with Dude, hoist the pirate flag...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting