June 26, 2017, 03:42:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get to Know Your Neighbors -- New Post  (Read 1133 times)
deerstalker

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 12:05:57 AM »

So do you prefer grain fed or grass fed Vec Huh?
vector001

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 01:19:44 AM »

So do you prefer grain fed or grass fed Vec Huh?

'not particular as long as i can get plenty of lamp oil and dog food out of them.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Combat-Trout

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 07:37:33 AM »

Blamers and complainers and the "leftys" (as Vec said) seem to complain the loudest when their needs are not being met.... They are often in their predicament because they lived their lives expecting someone else to cater to their needs and wants, and that is not what we'd call a sustainable lifestyle (though some have managed to maintain that modus for a very long time)

that's okay, when TSHTF, we will call them the Eloi....

vec

The other red meat...  Grin

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Quill

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 11:02:17 AM »

Lots of good points on an essential topic...

I remember something I read that always stuck with me.... If EVERYONE (including nations) practiced self-reliance and truly lived it, there wo uld NEVER be war.   Well, I could see some reasons, but this is a very good point.  Blamers and complainers and the "leftys" (as Vec said) seem to complain the loudest when their needs are not being met.... They are often in their predicament because they lived their lives expecting someone else to cater to their needs and wants, and that is not what we'd call a sustainable lifestyle (though some have managed to maintain that modus for a very long time)

If they all practiced hunkering in the barn yard, things could be worked out faster.

What's over the next hill?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting