April 27, 2017, 07:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preppers charged  (Read 1144 times)
Drivebytrucker

« on: August 03, 2015, 10:56:38 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-charge-3-men-accused-prepping-martial-law-203411849.html
Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka
Lynch Mob

Redneck Iconoclast

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 12:29:49 AM »

Obviously weren't very well prepped, were they?

Pacifism is the abdication of life.(™)
Civility is over-rated.(™)
The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea.
-Isak Dinesen.
vector001

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 12:47:09 AM »

at least one of them was a doper.

sorry, but if you are a doper, you are no prepper.

okay, i am lying, i'm not sorry, fucking dopers. 

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
Combat-Trout

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »

The article makes it seem like being prepared was their crime, but really making bombs and trying to give guns to bad people has long been naughty. Druggies aren't worth the oxygen, their choice of addition makes them casualties in most scenarios...

"At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that 'news' is not something that happens to other people. He might learn how his ancestors lived and that he himself is no different--in the crunch his life depends on his agility, alertness, and personal resourcefulness." - Robert Heinlein
Curmudgeon

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 11:56:07 AM »

This is what happens when we let the media define "us."  Those who will not call themselves "survivlists" but will wear the label "prepper" will soon need a new label as the MSM (Main Stream Morons) redefine preppers to make them into freaks.  I've talked to people who refused to be called preppers or survivalists but like the term "homesteader." They'll get redefined eventually as well into something unsavory by the media or government because any group that isn't head-over-heels in love with the PTB will be vilified by those in charge.  Get used to it.

So, be aware of the government's and the MSM's spin and recognize it for the divide and conquer strategy that it is! Wear the label proudly and brazenly confront those who would distort it.  There are some things I really love about Ted Nugent!  And we should all be careful in calling other "groups" extremists.  To TPTB we all need to be caged and euthenized.   

"It's easier to get things done with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone." - Al Capone
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Bill S

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 12:23:39 PM »

I really haven't been able to figure out what laws they actually broke.  "Planning" to build explosives, "planning" to give a gun to a doper, "planning" to do all sorts of stuff if the .gov declares martial law isn't illegal, as long as it's just planning.  Or is sitting around shooting the bull now illegal?

A .338 long range "sniper" rifle, "planning" to buy an "assault rifle". "planning" to reactivate  dummy hand grenades and "planning" to build explosives.  I live on a farm, I have stuff that can be used to make explosives, I have scoped rifles and I have an evil black rifle.  If the Feds showed up and locked me up, it would take me selling the farm to pay for a lawyer to stay out of jail.  I sort of wonder if that is the point, they are making examples of these guys.  Even if they don't get convicted of anything, they will be broke and in bad debt when this is done.

And the last group of Militia that the feds picked up, all charges were eventually dropped.  But everyone was broke and in debt, so it may have been the whole purpose.

And a doper is usually a liability, as is an alcoholic, unless they were on the wagon BEFORE SHTF.  If they were cleaning up their life before they had to, then they are worth the risk.
nemoaz

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 05:49:16 PM »

I'm an environmentally conscious person who thinks about minimizing my impact on the earth and perhaps even living off grid. 

:hippyflauge: 
Johnbar

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 09:06:34 PM »

The article makes it seem like being prepared was their crime, but really making bombs and trying to give guns to bad people has long been naughty. Druggies aren't worth the oxygen, their choice of addition makes them casualties in most scenarios...

people make bad choices, but I have yet to meet anyone who chose to be addicted to anything.
There but the grace of God, go I.
deerstalker

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 06:21:11 AM »

I really haven't been able to figure out what laws they actually broke.  "Planning" to ...........

There's a lot of that these days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_(film)

vector001

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 11:43:56 AM »

people make bad choices, but I have yet to meet anyone who chose to be addicted to anything.
There but the grace of God, go I.

like they didn't know....

my problem isn't with the drugs, it's with the doper - drugs are just the tip-off.

there are exceptions, damn few, and they are consistently stories of good over evil in the purest sense, and after counting them i usually have eight or nine fingers left available.

vec

"Evaluation is more important than calculation" - Garry Kasparov

Your source for the famous Arrowcards and other innovative goodies.

Contact -
michaelg@equinoxcoronado.com

Need ARROWCARDS FAST?
arrowcards@equinoxcoronado.com
nemoaz

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 03:53:16 PM »

I really haven't been able to figure out what laws they actually broke.  "Planning" to build explosives, "planning" to give a gun to a doper, "planning" to do all sorts of stuff if the .gov declares martial law isn't illegal, as long as it's just planning.
You need to brush up on your conspiracy and attempt law.  In most states, it's taking a step in the direction of the crime (say by going out a buying a crate of grenades) that makes makes the crime illegal.  
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:47:43 PM by nemoaz » Logged
Bill S

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 04:28:20 PM »

They didn't buy any grenades, they bought the practice grenade bodies.   Which are legal to buy in most states.

Sort of like the Branch Davidians, the leader was supposedly a child molester, so, on the word of a sworn agent, the judge gave the ATF(!?!) permission to storm the compound and rescue the kids... 
4thhorseman

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 02:48:51 PM »

I really haven't been able to figure out what laws they actually broke.  "Planning" to build explosives, "planning" to give a gun to a doper, "planning" to do all sorts of stuff if the .gov declares martial law isn't illegal, as long as it's just planning.  Or is sitting around shooting the bull now illegal?

A .338 long range "sniper" rifle, "planning" to buy an "assault rifle". "planning" to reactivate  dummy hand grenades and "planning" to build explosives.  I live on a farm, I have stuff that can be used to make explosives, I have scoped rifles and I have an evil black rifle.  If the Feds showed up and locked me up, it would take me selling the farm to pay for a lawyer to stay out of jail.  I sort of wonder if that is the point, they are making examples of these guys.  Even if they don't get convicted of anything, they will be broke and in bad debt when this is done.

And the last group of Militia that the feds picked up, all charges were eventually dropped.  But everyone was broke and in debt, so it may have been the whole purpose.

And a doper is usually a liability, as is an alcoholic, unless they were on the wagon BEFORE SHTF.  If they were cleaning up their life before they had to, then they are worth the risk.

When they went after the Aryan Nation in Idaho, they know just how much to sue them for to get the compound and even their name.
mischief

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »

This is what happens when we let the media define "us."  Those who will not call themselves "survivlists" but will wear the label "prepper" will soon need a new label as the MSM (Main Stream Morons) redefine preppers to make them into freaks.  I've talked to people who refused to be called preppers or survivalists but like the term "homesteader." They'll get redefined eventually as well into something unsavory by the media or government because any group that isn't head-over-heels in love with the PTB will be vilified by those in charge.  Get used to it.

So, be aware of the government's and the MSM's spin and recognize it for the divide and conquer strategy that it is! Wear the label proudly and brazenly confront those who would distort it.  There are some things I really love about Ted Nugent!  And we should all be careful in calling other "groups" extremists.  To TPTB we all need to be caged and eutheniz

TTIE
deerstalker

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 07:24:13 PM »

So, be aware of the government's and the MSM's spin and recognize it for the divide and conquer strategy that it is! Wear the label proudly and brazenly confront those who would distort it.  There are some things I really love about Ted Nugent!  And we should all be careful in calling other "groups" extremists.  To TPTB we all need to be caged and eutheniz

TTIE

What ever you do ............. it needs to be promoted proactively, or someone who disagrees will do it for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting