December 11, 2017, 08:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR SPONSORS SUPPORT US, PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THEM

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To our New Members  (Read 26641 times)
Zengunfighter
Lynch Mob

« on: October 23, 2010, 01:03:47 PM »

Welcome guys! We are really glad you've joined us here, as its the membership (and their contributions) that make a forum.

I wanted to bring to your attention that on the Dirt Time website, there is a new article bening posted every day. Check it out at www.dirttime.com

Also, Curmudgeon and his wife Hermit have been running a journal here of their life of self sufficiancy. It all started with this post; http://www.dirttimeforum.com/index.php?topic=1629.0

Once again, thanks for signing up. Here's to a long and productive relationship! 
John McCann
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 04:27:03 PM »

My sentiments exactly.. 

John
angelcryHawk
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 12:19:09 PM »

thanks for welcoming us..!! I would certainly looks for the site you have posted!! But one question?? why do you call you your forum site as dirttimeforum?? when conspiracy is not allowed?? Im just curious....

----------------------------------
movie knife
John McCann
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »

What does "Dirttime" have to do with conspiracy?

John
angelcryHawk
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »

Well I thought about the dirttime word is that all the dirt are going to be out in here...so including some illegal things. But im not here for illegal things but im just wondering why the site was name this one. I will follow all the rules that is needed..just the thought comes to my mind.
JPBeck

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »

It's a term of endearment-- for and to people that enjoy being outside and in the dirt. It's word that means getting back in touch with nature. No place like the dirt to get that done.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:52:21 PM by JPBeck » Logged

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
 Leo Tolstoy
angelcryHawk
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »

Oh thank you so much for the enlightening my mind. That was a smooth phrase...
John McCann
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »

AngelcryHawk,

JPBeck is right on... Dirttime is a phrase used for those who like to spend time in the field, woods, etc., practicing survival skills.  I must have missed that you didn't understand that... Anyway, now you do and you don't have to worry about conspiracies or illegal activity...  Grin  Now let's get some Dirttime! 

John
angelcryHawk
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 10:36:15 AM »

Thanks a lot John... I will definitely have a dirttime here. hehehe
And love your qoute under your pic....its so catchy for me..!! I do believe in that too..!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And Free Forum Hosting